eclectic design inspiration

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lana del Rey

Tonight is one of those nights (thank you to last night) where I am totally content sitting in my warm cozy bed, playing around on the internet and being all-around unimpressive. So, amidst all of the pinteresting, tweeting, blogging and random surfing <see post below>, I finally took the time to check out a music video my friend Hannah has been harassing me to watch all week. Well I did, and it was beyond legit. So I made the good decision to make a blog post about this, even if it comes across as totally random. However, if you appreciate art and design like I do, you will definitely fall in love with this video. And that's the point.

Now, before you take a peek, I must warn you that you may find the video to be weird. But in my opinion, it's the really good kind of weird where you're like, I'm slightly disturbed but that was really awesome because I've never seen anything like it before. It's incredibly artistic and moody and beautiful. Definitely one of the most affecting music videos I've ever seen. Thank you Hannah for discovering this and sharing it with me.





From an interior design perspective, wasn't the scene where she's sitting in the chair so incredible? And those tigers? I totally understand Hannah's girl crush. And even though Lana is no veteran to the music scene, she performed on SNL tonight so be sure to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the sharing of ideas and getting to know you, so thank you for your comment! It really makes my day!