eclectic design inspiration

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Drool!




The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it? Well it's typically always greener in Portland, but now I want to live in LA or Chicago and have a place like one of these girls.


1. Los Angeles - "Rustic Chic"



I think I'm drawn to this home because the colors resemble what I have going on at my own place, and it's made up of travel finds (much from France) and decor passed down through her family. I also like that she states that she keeps the lighting dim to keep the space "sexy and comfortable" - that is something I purposely do in my own apartment! I thought I was the only one that did anything weird like that... Yes! Check out the original tour and interview here.


And I love just as much...


2. Chicago - "Eclectic"



This apartment/loft is tiny, and it's impressive to see what she has been able to pull off with all that stuff. I too am into having lots of things displayed at my home - I will never do the minimalist thing. I love how it all goes together in this really funky way and just seems really young and cool. Look at her shoes artfully displayed in the living room - that's what I'm talkin about. There's also this old school glam thing going on that is of course calling my name. Check out the original tour and interview here!

What nice places to dream about :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the sharing of ideas and getting to know you, so thank you for your comment! It really makes my day!