eclectic design inspiration

Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Wish List

I've been really into online shopping lately - there's just something so girly feeling (which is a very fun feeling) about skimming through deals on Gilt Groupe and the like, daydreaming about what my closet and apartment would look like if I could only stop spending money on tacos at Por Que No. But don't worry, I'll never be one of those girls who lists "shopping" as one of my Facebook interests. I mean I've definitely seen it, but really, who does that?

Today I found myself pressing that final "submit" button, sending my credit card information into the infinite abyss after I discovered a little black purse that I couldn't live without. Yes, the decision was impulsive, as it usually is, but I know I won't have buyer's remorse. My gut feelings about these things are good.

Here is a short list of other things that have recently caught my eye, all for the home:



































Z Gallerie Twig Coat Rack


I love the towel the most. Those colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the sharing of ideas and getting to know you, so thank you for your comment! It really makes my day!