eclectic design inspiration

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hipster Holidays



Today my friend Hannah and I checked out the The Portland Bazaar holiday artisan fair, put on by a few wonderful people of Design Sponge, Antler & Co., and Wood and Faulk. It turned out to be the hipster holiday shopping event of 2011, in a really great way. While I'm too all over the place style-wise to be a hipster (I like sparkles and french manicures way too much.), I am inspired by the look most of the time. Especially when it comes to home decor and little handmade goods.

I attempted to capture the event on my iphone (and, so as always, sorry for the crappy photo quality):






I got a delicious Matcha Latte from Sip.











                                                                                                                                           
                                     






                




And some of my favorite companies/goods up close:


from Grove




from Haunt




from Heartwood




from Summerland




from Sketchbook 



from SSOS



from Shwood




from Between Wind + Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the sharing of ideas and getting to know you, so thank you for your comment! It really makes my day!